Where Music and Technology Intersect
The NAMM Show and IMSTA (International Music Software Trade Association) are proud to present Software.NAMM, a curated environment showcasing the latest innovations and programs in music and audio software technology.
Be at the Center of Music, Pro Audio and Technology
Centrally located in a highly trafficked location in the heart of NAMM’s pro audio and technology space, brands participating in Software.NAMM are able to access one-of-a-kind opportunities to connect with software developers, conduct product demonstrations to industry professionals and make global sales.
Benefits of Participating
- Display your products in a dedicated space within the show’s pro audio and technology hall
- Conduct hands-on product demonstrations and program tutorials
- Connect with a global audience of buyers, media, influencers, and prosumers across the music, audio and live event production industry
- Network with other developers, key decision-makers, educators and music students during specialized networking events and receptions
- Gain media exposure within NAMM's ongoing marketing and promotional campaigns
Make Your Mark on the Show Floor
Booth space within Software.NAMM includes:
- 8 badges
- Basic Brand Page on NAMM Show+
- 8' x 5' (40 sq. ft.) space
- White workstation (8' H x 42" D)
- 1 counter high table (72.25" L x 26.25" D x 42" H)
- Blue-gray convention center carpet
- 2 stools (18" L x 17.75" D x 44" H)
- Electrical outlet (5 amp and plug-in strip with 5 outlets)
- Material handling (400 lbs.)
- Booth ID sign (77" W x 12" H)
- Directory listing
To participate within Software.NAMM, your company must have an active membership with IMSTA. To learn more about IMSTA and membership benefits, visit https://imsta.org/join-imsta.php.
Learn more on how exhibiting at The NAMM Show can help grow your brand.
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-760-438-8001