A Show Within The NAMM Show
The Synth Showcase at The NAMM Show curates the atmosphere of a specialized show within itself, creating a dedicated space for highlighting the latest products, trends and creators of the modern synthesizer industry.
Celebrate the Legacy of the Synthesizer
The showcase provides the ideal environment to recognize the achievements of the iconic instrument while honoring the innovations and achievements of the synthesizer marketplace, offering participating brands the optimal opportunity to power sales and generate new leads.
Benefits of Participating
- Place your products in front of leading buyers, influencers, media and prosumers across music, sound and entertainment technology
- Conduct high quality and hands on product demonstrations
- Take part in career and business development education presentations from partners including A3E, AES and TEC Tracks
- Build relationships with media groups in attendance, including Synth Anatomy, Synth and Software, Gear News and Music Radar
Make Your Mark on the Show Floor
Participating in the Synth Showcase comes with a variety of useful amenities including:
- 8 badges
- Basic Brand Page on NAMM Show+
- 5’ x 10’ (50 sq. ft.) space
- Black carpet
- 1 black counter high table (6’ L x 24” D x 42” H)
- 1 stool (18” L x 17.75” D x 44” H)
- Black drape (8’ H backwall and 3’ H sidewalls)
- Electrical outlet (5 AMP and plug-in strip with 5 outlets)
- Material handling (500 lbs.)
- Booth ID sign (44” W x 7” H)
- Directory listing
Learn more on how exhibiting at The NAMM Show can help grow your brand.
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-760-438-8001