The 2023 NAMM Show Education Preview
Transformative ideas and insight
Education at The 2023 NAMM Show will take a future-forward look at business, audio production, and entertainment technology while spotlighting the most vital strategies, ideas, and trends to accelerate your business. Join your peers and industry at The NAMM Show to gain valuable insights and inspiration for success, straight from leading thought-leaders and experts.
As you plan to make the most of your 2023 NAMM Show experience, we invite you to explore some of the most dynamic and relevant topics in today’s marketplace. The best part? Access to each and every session is included with your NAMM Show badge.
Looking to grow your business? NAMM U sessions are curated to bring forward-thinking ideas center stage at the NAMM Idea Center, NAMM U Breakfast Sessions and NAMM Marketing Summit. Hot topics include:
- Proven branding strategies and ideas
- TikTok and Instagram marketing tips
- NFTs for small- to medium-sized businesses
- Future vision and innovation in an era of disruption
- Inspirational leadership for the new normal
- Inventory management in the post-pandemic world
- Video marketing strategies
- Music lesson program growth
Audio Production & Music Technology
Discover new ideas, insights, and inspirations for recording, live sound and music technology professionals at TEC Tracks, A3E, and the Worship Musician Summit
- Immersive audio mixing techniques and artistry
- Iconic producers and engineers share their insights
- The convergence of AI and music
- Free Dante training by Audinate
- Insights for house of worship audio professionals and musicians
- New developments in wearable technologies
- In-ear monitor technology, safety, and servicing
Sessions and trainings for live event professionals from ESTA, Pro Production, and ESA. The NAMM Show also presents an opportunity for free ETCP (Entertainment Technician Certification Program) renewal credits.
- New insights in lighting design and networking
- Top lighting and production designers discuss their biggest concerts and tours
- The latest event safety considerations and tips
- Strategies from expert event riggers
- New innovations in entertainment technology
Connect with other artists and gain the strategies and tools to help level up your career as an artist with insightful sessions and panel discussions:
- DIY tips for musician and band success
- Music for film and TV
- Branding and promotion strategies for artists
- Social media marketing tips for artists
- Promoting your music in a streaming world
- New revenue streams for artists
For music educators, students, and non-profit professionals, The NAMM Show offers a suite of educational sessions curated to meet the ever-evolving demands and professional development opportunities for these communities.
To start planning your 2023 NAMM Show experience today, head to https://registration.namm.org to register for your NAMM Show badges and secure your hotel reservations today using NAMM’s official housing partner, Eventsphere, at https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/hotels.